Keeping your kitchen spic-n-span is the key to keep it germ free and looking luxurious. A clean kitchen, specifically a sparkling benchtop or counter tap, is an invitation to cook delicious food and serve others. A Caesarstone benchtop is the pride of every kitchen. However, this very glory gets damaged when it is stained with oil and spices. Cleaning it on a daily basis and caring for its maintenance is the key to elongating its life and keeps it shining. In this blog post, I will present you some tips and tricks which will help you take care of the benchtop in your kitchen.
- Every day, after your cooking session is over, you need to wipe the benchtop of your kitchen with warm soapy water and a damp cloth. This cloth must be washed on a daily basis.
- When you wipe your caesarstone benchtop, ensure that you don’t use the sponge or cloth you use to wash the dishes. This is because that cloth might transfer oils or other contaminants on the surface of the benchtop.
- While cleaning the surface, don’t rub stubbornly on a single spot for a long time. This can damage the surface of the benchtop.
- Never try to polish the surface because caesarstone benchtops come with lustrous gloss and ultra-smooth surface; they never need any polishing or sealing.
- Make use of quality cleaning products to clean the kitchen surface. Good cleaning products remove stubborn stains and ease the cleaning process while reducing the cleaning time. A number of quality cream cleansers, cleaning wipe, and spray cleaners are available to clean your kitchen surfaces.
- To get rid of stubborn materials such as nail polish, gum, and food, first you must scrape away the excess with a sharp blade. You can then proceed to cleaning it with cream cleanser.
- Never cut directly on the ceasarstone benchtop surface. Use a proper cutting board to cut or chop vegetables. Using knives directly on the surface might end up damaging it.
- As soon as you see that something such as coffee, milk, juice, or oil has spilled on the benchtop, you must clean it. Cleaning the spills immediately not only saves your cleaning time but also ensures that there are no stains left on your benchtop.
- Never place a hot object or vessel directly on the surface of the benchtop. This will burn the surface of the benchtop and damage its quality while making it look unsightly.
- Use products which are free of trichlorethane or methylene chloride to clean the benchtop surface. Don’t use strong chemicals, aggressive cleaning agents, or solvents. In case the surface gets exposed to such cleaning agents, then rinse it immediately with water.
Thus, when you take proper precautions to protect your caesarstone benchtop and care for it on a daily basis then the results will be outstanding. You will not only prolong the life of your benchtop but make it look sparklingly clean.